Please note the above time is given in AEDT.
The USA's mineral production of coal, iron ore, gold and copper all fall within the top 10 globally. Major coal mining states include Wyoming and West Virginia, whilst Nevada is home to a substantial share of gold mining and Arizona dominates copper production. With commodity prices bouncing back and the worst of the downturn behind us, the large multinational companies that dominate the US mining space will look to invest in productivity enhancing, cost saving technologies of which Australian METS specialise.
This live webinar will feature a panel of experts who have first-hand experience in USA's Mining Market. They will cover a range of topics, including key mine sites, major players, the outlook for the sector, opportunities for Australian METS, challenges in the market, exporting advice and more in this one hour session.
- Mark Gream, Global Products Manager, Hedweld
- Hal Bradwell, Account Director, North America, RungePincockMinarco
- Richard Peevers, Regional Manager North America, Whittle Consulting
- Christine Gibbs Stewart, CEO, Austmine
Austmine will be taking Australian delegations to the USA in August for exclusive mine site visits and meetings with key mining and METS executives. If you would like more information about these missions, please contact email@example.com.
- Nevada mining key insights article
- Newmont Mining USA delegation event write-up