Austrade Taking Expressions of Interest for Panama Mission
Building Capacity in Panama's Mining Sector
Austrade invites you to register interest in participating in a mission to Panama to explore opportunities for Australian institutions to support the country in developing capacity in its mining industry.
Mission: BUILDING CAPACITY IN PANAMA’S MINING SECTOR
Date: 19-21 October 2016
Location: Panama City, Panama
EOI by: 9 September 2016
Who should participate:
Australian institutions and stakeholders with experience or expertise in mining:
- Creating and implementing regulatory frameworks
- Developing approaches to sustainable mining
- Development of community consultation
- Implementing structures for undertaking geological survey
- Creating models for training and education
- Implementing collaborative models for research.
How to Apply:
Apply via this link. Acceptance of your application is not confirmed until you have received formal notification from Austrade. Austrade is not bound to accept any application and shall only do so at its sole discretion so as to best facilitate export and foreign direct investment.
For detailed information, please consult the event brochure: Panama Mining Mission.pdf