Webinar Review: Positioning your Business Now and Into the Future
Austmine, in conjunction with the Federal Government's Entrepreneurs' Programme, recently held this live webinar on Positioning your Business Now and into the Future.
Smart customer-centric companies realise that now, more than ever, they need to be sending a clear and targeted message that defines the value they offer in a time of unprecedented disruption.
Our panel of content experts discussed:
- Your customer - understanding their evolving needs
- Your brand - what does ‘value’ look like yesterday, today, tomorrow
- Your positioning strategy - what will you concentrate on, what do you excel at
- Making it happen - a fit for purpose response that delivers result
- Nicolette Baker, Marketing Manager, MST Global
- Jane Peacock, Business Growth Strategist, Partners in Digital
- Anthony Holzwart, Business Facilitator - Entrepreneurs' Programme, Austmine
For more information contact on this topic contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information sheet - Ways to Amp Up your Marketing & PR in the Age of COVID-19
Information Sheet - 10 Ways Product Positioning Will Improve your Marketing
Information Sheet - Why Companies Turn to Digital Marketing to Survive COVID-19