Webinar Recording: BHP Supplier Innovation Program Launch
BHP is partnering with Austmine to facilitate an open innovation program, to engage suppliers and implement emerging technologies as part of its Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) Sector Strategy.
Innovation Program provides insights into BHP “challenges” or business problems
and through a collaborative process works with METS companies and
technology providers to come up with the best solutions. The best solution has
the opportunity to become a paid pilot on-site, with the potential for ongoing
work with BHP.
launch event featured a fantastic panel discussion which provided
insights into the objectives of the initiative, the value it will provide to
both BHP and the METS sector and what you can expect from the program.
- Sundeep Singh, Group Procurement Officer, BHP
- Graham Reynolds, Head of Autonomous Haulage Australia, BHP
- Camila Cáceres, Supply Innovation Specialist, BHP
- Andrew Harris, Mining Analytics Consultant, Consilium Technology
- Christine Gibbs Stewart, CEO, Austmine
- Peter Barrenger, Principal Local Buying, Supply Innovation Marketing & Supply, BHP (Moderator)