Webinar Recording: The Year Ahead in Mining & METS
Austmine was pleased to welcome Paul Mitchell, Global Mining & Metals Sector Leader at EY for our first webinar of 2019.
Paul looked at the key trends and topics in the mining industry for the year ahead, including:
- Global economic forces at play and commodity price outlook
- Major business risks and sources of disruption for companies operating in the mining industry
- The growing importance and recognition of License to operate
- The interplay between miners and METS and the importance of collaboration
- The value of data in an increasingly digitised world
Paul is a renowned expert in the mining industry and in his role, he undertakes complex transformations for EY’s largest clients. His experience includes the development of corporate, operational and IT strategies, profit enhancement and performance improvement, post merger integration, and financial and operational management. With over 10 years business experience and 20 years consulting experience, Paul is an expert facilitator and he regularly presents at global client events and conferences such as Mining Indaba.
Slides are available below.