International Opportunities: Wet Primary Concentrator Plant for Mineral Sands Project (EGYPT) and Suppliers with Capabilities in Spills Prevention and Cleaning Belts (CHILE)
Two opportunities currently exist through Austrade and these are:
- Wet Primary Concentrator Plant for Mineral Sands Project (EGYPT)
- Suppliers with Capabilities in Spills Prevention and Cleaning Belts (CHILE)
Scope of Work For Wet Primary Concentrator Plant
- Delivery of the executive engineering design, for an integrated wet primary concentration circuit
- Delivery of all tools and equipment required for installation of the plant.
- Delivery of the consumable and repairable spare parts of the PCP for three years.
- Delivery of group of maintenance tools.
- Providing training for workers designated by EBSC locally. The training program should
include and no limited to installation, assembly and disassembly of the units.
- Maintenance and repair the malfunction that expected to happen through operating of the
- Providing installation, operation, commissioning and acceptance tests.
- Specifications of the equipment:
- The operating capacity (Input capacity) must be not less than 350 T/hr.
- The set of screens over the distributors must be nonmetallic materials and the sizes
are from (6 mm) to (2 mm).
- The spirals (rougher to cleaner) (input capacity) are (from 10 to 15 T/hr)
- The recovery of the economic heavy minerals (Output) must be not less than 90%
and the grade must be not less than 60%.
Suppliers with Capabilities in Spills Prevention and Cleaning Belts (CHILE)
The BHP Spence site needs to develop a solution for the prevention of spills in overland belts and clean spilled material without stopping the respective belt.
The supplier will need to provide a solution that can ensure operational continuity in conveyor belts, reducing stops due to accumulation of material, reducing exposure of people to PM 10, PM 2.5 due to continuous cleaning activities and eliminating the risk of entrapment due to activities related to the cleaning on moving belts.
Deadline to provide a solution is 9 months from now. Expressions of Interest are requested by 10 July 2018.
For more information on these opportunities and/ or an EOI form, please get in touch with Sheldon Varcoe at Austmine.