Webinar Recording: Australia-Peru Mining Innovation Council
Austmine, together with the National Society of Mining, Petroleum and Energy of Peru, recently began proceedings on the Australia - Peru Mining Innovation Council with a webinar. This session set the stage for the council moving forward, documenting the purpose, aims and reasons for the bilateral collaboration.
To get involved with the council contact firstname.lastname@example.org or join our LinkedIn group.
This webinar explores:
- The background for the APMIC and common mining innovation themes in each nation;
- An overview of Austmine and the SNMPE Committee of Technology and Innovation;
- The purpose and key objectives of the APMIC
- Predominant mining challenges in the current industry landscape and the extreme pace of technological change
- The next steps for the APMIC
Slides are available for download below.