Webinar Recording: Managing Coronavirus for your METS Business
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) has dominated global headlines over the past two months with countries across the world assessing the economic impact of the outbreak. The disruption to international trade and business operations has been felt across all industries including the Australian METS sector.
This Austmine webinar advised Australian METS companies on implementing a strategic approach to managing risk and mitigating the impacts of major business interruption.
- Importance of a business plan for business interruption and continuity;
- Risk awareness - some examples on what to consider;
- Impact of Coronavirus on the Australian business landscape;
- Mitigating business risk for the Coronavirus;
- Implementing successful policies and procedures;
- Managing key accounts amidst global disruption.
- Dr Dallas Wilkinson, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Dennemeyer IP Group; Austmine Director
- Patrick Smith, Managing Director & CEO, AMC Consultants; Austmine Director
- Rachel Beck, Associate Director of Partnerships, UNICEF Australia
The information in this webinar is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice.