Australian LATAM Market Entry Accelerator Program now Open for Entries
Australia’s Best Agtech, Mining Tech, Energy and Water
Companies Heading to Chile and Beyond
Building on the seven years of successfully growing Australian technology businesses, a new program has been launched to connect Australia to the rapidly growing markets of Latin America. With an initial focus on Chile, the Program will:
- Select the companies most likely to succeed in Latin America;
- Mentor and Connect to accelerate their growth; and
- Profile in Australia and LatAm to drive sales.
The Program is supported by the Australian Government through the through the Council on Australia Latin America Relations (COALAR) and will be delivered by Australian CleanTech. The Program design is based on the highly successful Australian Technologies Competition that has mentored 200 emerging Australian technology companies over seven years.
The Program will focus on the four sectors that are common to both Australia and Latin America:
- Agricultural Technologies to drive efficiency and prodcutivity across all aspects of food and beverage production and processing.
- Energy Technologies that improve efficiency of existing assets and enable the transition to a low carbon economy.
- Mining Equipment, Technology & Services (METS) that improve operational performance in the extraction or processing of minerals.
- Water Technologies that improve treatment, production and utilisation or provide control and monitoring solutions.
The Program will be open for entries from Australian businesses until 16 December with the announcement of the Finalists to be made in February. Finalists in each Category will travel to Santiago in April 2018 to meet with customers, business partners and investors. The Winners will be announced in Santiago following assessment by a panel of Latin American judges.
More information at www.aus-latam.com