Participate in the Australian National Pavilion to showcase Australian innovation in Brazil and to a wider Latin America audience.
Date: 14-17 September 2015
Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
About this mission
Exposibram 2015 - International Mining Exhibition, and the 16th Brazilian Mining Congress, will both take place at Expominas, in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil from 14-17 September 2015. This is the largest mining show in Brazil and is the ideal place to meet buyers, potential agents and partners, and get a first-hand appreciation of the size of the market and competition.
In 2013, Exposibram attracted 58,000 visitors to the exhibition, 500 exhibitors from 25 countries and hundreds of delegates to the mining congress. Exposibram is an excellent opportunity for your company to promote your services and products in the dynamic Brazilian market.
Why you should participate
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the Brazilian market
- Meet potential customers and industry contacts who visit the Australian National Pavilion, including Vale and other major mining companies in Brazil
- Benefit as an exhibitor at the Australian National Pavilion with its distinctive branding
- Create or increase awareness of your brand
- Take advantage of Austrade's on-the-ground assistance, networking functions and business matching through tailored one-on-one appointments for Australian participants
- Receive Austrade's advice on how to successfully operate within the Brazilian Market
Who should attend
Australian suppliers of equipment, technology and services to the mining industry:
- Consulting / Engineering Services
- Safety, environment, water management and energy efficiency solutions
- Mining consumables and other equipment
- Relevant technology or research and development
- Technical skills training courses
- Solutions to enhance productivity such as optimisation, automation or robotics
Australia - Hilary Boreham, Trade Advisor, Austrade Brisbane - +61 7 3364 7714 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brazil - Ana Carolina Bonamin, Business Development Manager, Austrade Sao Paulo - +55 11 2112 6214 - email@example.com