MiningWorld Russia: 17 - 19 April 2018
MiningWorld Russia is an effective business platform for direct contact of producers and suppliers with specialists of Russian mining companies, mineral processing enterprises and trading companies, which are interested in purchasing of machines and equipment for mining, processing and transportation of minerals.
Next year's edition is the 22nd International exhibition of machines and equipment for mining, processing and transportation of minerals.
Facts and figures 2017:
- 285 exhibitors from 20 countries (on 11% more than in 2016)
- exhibition space – 8 133 sq.m. (on 24% more than in 2016)
- 4 175 visitors from 43 countries and 64 regions of Russia (on 26% more than in 2016)
For more information, please see the brochures attached below.
- The largest building exhibition in the North-West Russia running for 20 years
- 190 companies participating: a wide range of themes and subjects, the opportunity to compare products, an extensive selection
- Direct demonstration of products
- Attendance of leading brands
- The potential to achieve several business goals within one area, for example: establishing new business contacts, sourcing information about new products and industry developments, getting up to speed with general information about the market etc
- The high level of business activity at the exhibition will save you time: no other medium can provide such a high volume and depth of business activity, surround you with new business contacts, or such an extensive range of products, as an exhibition
- A neutral environment for direct contact with existing and potential clients and partners