Queensland Mining Awards - Entries Close Soon!
All businesses involved in Queensland’s minerals and energy resources sector (from mining companies right through to contractors and suppliers) are invited to enter the Queensland Mining Awards.
The Awards are designed to celebrate the spirit of innovation, excellence and collaboration that is fostered within the highly competitive resources industry.
Award submissions are still open across the following categories-
- Cost Saving Initiative – Sponsored by EconomX
- Time Saving Initiative – Sponsored by Greyhound
- Project Innovation - Sponsored by JCB CEA
- Safety Initiative – Sponsored by McLanahan
- Collaboration - Sponsored by METS IGNITED
- Community/Staff Engagement or Equal Opportunity Initiative – Sponsored by Hastings Deering
- Best Product Launch - Sponsored by QME
One company will also be recognised as the 2018 Queensland Mining Contractor of the Year for exceptional overall performance across all categories.
Award entries close Friday April 27, and will be peer-judged by a panel of industry leaders with expertise in coal, minerals and gas mining management and operations. To find out more about the judging panel, click here.
WHO CAN ENTER?
If you’re in the industry and you completed a project or implemented an initiative in Queensland between April 2016 and December 2017, you are eligible to enter. Businesses may enter a nomination for more than one category.
To find out more about the Awards, or to download a question/entry pack, visit www.bbminingclub.com/awards
And see our previous post announcing the judging panel HERE.