After our successful inaugural event White Paper Summits is proud to announce the “2nd Annual LatAm IT & Technology in Mining Conference”, scheduled to be held in 7 - 8 August 2018 in Santiago, Chile. This time we aim to bring together various stakeholders like mining companies, research institutions and IT industry specialists to focus on sharing the current market trends, technological advancements and future challenges in IT and technology for a sustainable and smart mining industry in Latin America.
We are looking at a digital transformation in the Mining Industry for Smart and Sustainable Mining with help of the most latest technological advancements to better operational excellence.
This high profile summit aims to bring together 80 - 100 senior C level Mining Professional from Government entities, Ministries, Exploration, Top Mining companies, Intelligence System Providers, Digital Solution Providers, Cloud Solution Providers, IT and Technology companies, offering you a perfect platform for networking with these top organizations and industry influencers. Giving you an opportunity to discuss and help Mining Organizations develop their IT Systems, Data Management, Network Security, Data Processing, and more...
The Summit will also discuss the advancements in the Automation and IoT which will benefit the mining infrastructure of Latin America. We will as well further discuss about the innovations in the field of AI, Robotics and its role in the mining industry.
Our Esteemed Advisory & Speaker Panel include:
- Marco Oerllana, Chief Information Officer, CODELCO, Chile
- Rafael Estrada, CIO & Manager of Information Technology, Telecommunications and Process Control, Antamina, Peru
- Edson Antonio, Data Science Program Leader, Vale Brazil
- Franz Escalante, Information System Chief, Chinalco, Peru
- Sergio Garcia, Chief Technology Officer, Empresa Nancional del Petroleo (ENAP), Chile
- Pedro Cataldo G. SubGerente Information Technology, Communication and Automation, Cemin Holding Minero, Chile
- Federico Galvez-Durand, Head & Senior, Information Technology, Communication and Automation Antofagasta Minerals, Chile and many more….
Join the discussion on:
- Challenges and opportunities in Mining and Technology
- Bringing Digital Transformation in Latin America Mining Industry
- Innovation and Development in Smart Mining Applications
- Increasing Productivity and efficiency in mining through big data analytics
- Integration of IT, Telecommunication and Automation in Mining
- New advancement in Sustainable Mining
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE BOOKLET BELOW.