Underground Hard Rock Mining Best Practices - Seminar and Webinar
Wed, Nov 29, 2017 11:00 PM - Thu, Nov 30, 2017 1:00 AM AEDT
There are significant technological advancements in underground mining equipment and practices.
Implementing Industry-leading practices has transformed the performance of underground mines through:
- Cost reduction
- Increased production
- Improved operational stability
- Improved safety and holistic safety culture embedding
With the gap widening between industry best practice and mine site practice, operators are missing out on significant operational, fiscal and shareholder benefits. What are the consequences of lagging?
Join internationally recognized underground mining specialists, Andrew Hall and Bryan Pullman, for this lunch seminar to find out more about best practices in underground hard rock mining.
Informed by AMC’s comprehensive benchmarking database of more than 100 global projects, Andrew and Bryan will cover:
- Current benchmarking trends and insights from Australia and Africa.
- The relationship between productivity trends and mine operating costs.
- Mining systems, innovation, and emerging technologies from Canada and the Nordics.
- Examples of technologies implemented to address productivity/cost improvements.