Australia Lounge at Mining Indaba 2017
Now in its 23rd year, Investing in Africa Mining Indaba is Africa’s largest mining event and participation is important for Australian mining organisations looking to enter or expand in Africa.
Last year approximately 6,000 delegates, including many African Ministers, investors and leading representatives from mining organisations attended.
Why join the Australia Lounge?
1. Exclusive access to premier meeting spaces in the Australia Lounge.
2. Explore business opportunities. Engage with African and international decision makers that are instrumental to your business success in Africa.
3. Access key networking events including:
› Welcome reception – meet Australian Government representatives and fellow participants
› ‘Networking at 4’ – invite your contacts for informal meetings and enjoy premium Australian hospitality on Tuesday 7 and Wednesday 8 February
› Invitation to the Ministers’ and Ambassador’s Luncheon
› Invitation to the Mining Indaba Gala Dinner at Vergelegen Estate
› Private boardroom briefings with mining companies active in Africa.
4. Receive one-on-one support from Austrade. An Austrade Business Development Manager will work with you to maximise your participation in the Australia Lounge.
5. Leverage branding opportunities. Your company logo will be displayed across the Australia Lounge, and your company profile will be included in the Australia Lounge Participants Guide and printed online.
For more information, please see the event page or consulting the program flyer below.