Call for Abstracts: COAL2019, February 2019, Wollongong
Coal2019, the 2019 Coal Operators' Conference is scheduled for 18-20 February 2019 at the University of Wollongong, Australia.
The conference organisers are accepting abstracts until 25 August, 2018.
ENCOURAGED ABSTRACTS TOPICS:
- Surface mining
- Heading development
- Mining methods; longwall, bord and pillar, top coal caving and hydraulic mining
- Equipment and machinery performance or innovations
- Ground control and strata management
- Instrumentation and monitoring
- Rock bolting, cable bolting or other roof support techniques
- Mine subsidence
- Mine ventilation
- Coal burst, mine gas drainage and outburst control
- Mine fires and explosions
- Mine flooding
- Risk management
- Mine management and mine contract.