QuantumTX Cross-Sector Acceleration Program
A Business Accelerator for Mining, Energy and Resources Sector Scale-Ups
QuantumTX builds capability and networks to grow businesses and collaboration along
critical roadmaps that bridge the Mining, Energy, Agriculture, Defence and Space industries.
METS Ignited Australia and the Queensland Government have commissioned QuantumTX to
facilitate this business accelerator for Scale-Up companies and SMEs strengthening the METS
sector across Queensland.
What does the program involve?
The Queensland QuantumTX Accelerator is an opportunity for SMEs and corporate project
teams to gain mentoring, facilitated market engagement, profile raising, staff development and
Over 4 months, you will receive facilitation via virtual online delivery from speakers and coaches
from a range of areas, including workshops or engagement sessions with key representatives from
companies such as BHP, Roy Hill, Woodside Energy, Adani, Rio Tinto, AMIRA, South32, Robotics
Australia Group, AROSE, Fugro, InmarSAT, NOVA Systems, Imdex, METS Ignited, SmartSAT CRC,
NERA, CISCO, Imvelo, Agristart, CSA Global, Austmine & the Australian Space Agency.
What will it cost?
The program is FREE for successful applicants, with no costs and no equity dilution.
Workshops will cover
- Challenges and opportunities in mining company supply chains
- Sector trends and challenges in mining, energy and resources
- Cross-sector supply chain applicability and opportunities
- Trends in Robotics & Automation, Digital & Data, Sustainability & Responsible Mining
- Strategic positioning for growth in the supply chains post Covid-19
- Building your value proposition for enhanced corporate engagement
- Export readiness & international expansion planning
- Driving growth through strategic positioning and digital marketing
- Investment readiness & effective capital strategies
- Professional communications, planning & leadership
The program culminates in a demo day & pitch event including key market influencers, corporate technology & procurement heads, plus potential investors or collaboration partners.
METS and cross-sector SME
The program supports all forms of companies, either already, or having the potential to, supply the resources sector and benefit from being part of the METS sector. Businesses will be Queensland based and have products in commercialisation or already in the market.
QTX will also support growth clusters and key growth areas in Queensland including;
- Robotics and Automation
- Digital and Data
- Sustainability and Responsible Mining
For further information including key dates, please view their brochure.
Applications close at 5pm AEST on 30 June 2020.