What Does A Good Crisis Communications Response Look Like?
This was originally published by Hunter Marketing Co.
Uncertainty abounds during this time of crisis. But one thing is for sure: the world needs businesses and society to be part of the solution.
- What does a good response to COVID-19 look like for businesses?
- The strongest of leaders are defending the business short-term while re-imagining the value long-term. What does that look like?
- What are the factors and forces you should be looking at? How do you manage change and disruption? Is your business prepared to bounce back?
Inspired by Rahm Emanuel’s famous line “Never let a good crisis go to waste,” we’d like to share with you the 3D’s of successful crisis communications planning and execution.
- Define - define the exact challenges, issues, core problems.
- Discover - discover the best way to respond (key messages and key channels).
- Devote - devote consistent time, energy and resources short term and longer if required.
To help you lead your people and customers, and calmly navigate your business through the crisis, we are offering Austmine members free 45 min crisis comms advisory calls.
We've also developed COVID-19 tailored packages for METS businesses that are doing it tough right now.
To book your free 1:1 advisory call please email email@example.com
Alternatively, book via this link: https://calendly.com/huntermarketingco/45min
We are more than ready to serve and guide your business during this crisis and beyond.
Stay safe, stay kind, stay at home and continue to wash those hands.
Kristy and the Hunter Marketing Co. team