Women in Resources National Awards
The Women in Resources National Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of women and gender diversity champions across Australia’s resources sector.
Now in the seventh year, the awards demonstrate the diverse careers available to women in the sector and the industry's commitment to attract, train, encourage and promote women.
Wednesday 8 July
Thursday 13 August Monday 17 August
Award nominations close
Wednesday 2 September
Wednesday 16 September
- Exceptional Woman in Australian Resources
- Outstanding Tradeswoman/Operator/Technician in Australian Resources
- Maptek Women in Resources Technological Innovation Award
- Exceptional Young Women in Australian Resources
- Gender Diversity Champion in Australian Resources
- Excellence in Company Programs and Performance
All nominations must be lodged online through the awards portal.
- Complete the online nomination form. You will receive an email notification when your nomination has been completed
- Address all the judging criteria
- Include a recent CV and high resolution photo. You may include up to two pages of additional information such as media coverage, charts, images, or a video to support your nomination. This material will be considered alongside your written responses
- Submit your nomination no later than Monday 19 August 2020.
- Judging will be undertaken by a panel of industry experts. All decisions are final
- An award may not be presented in a category if the circumstances warrant it
- All personal and commercially sensitive information will be treated in confidence.
- The Maptek Women in Resources Technical Innovation Award is open to any woman working in the Australian resources sector
- The other five Women in Resources National Awards are open to the winners of each state and territory’s 2020 Women in Mining Awards
- Nominations for multiple awards will be accepted but each nomination must be entered into each category and address each award’s specific criteria
- Nominees must be willing to participate in awards-related publicity organised by the Minerals Council of Australia.
- The collection of the nominee’s personal information is necessary for the purposes of the Women in Resources National Awards
- Personal information will be used by the Minerals Council of Australia to assess nominations and to contact nominees
- All award nominations become and remain the property of the Minerals Council of Australia
- The Minerals Council of Australia may use the information collected from award nominations in promotional materials, including in the media. By submitting a nomination you agree to publication of information in the nomination
- Any information marked as personal or commercial-in-confidence will not be published.
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com or 02 6233 0600.