Date: [EasyDNNnews:EventFormatedStartDate:d MMM yyyy, h:mm tt] - [EasyDNNnews:EventFormatedEndDate:d MMM yyyy, h:mm tt]
Optimising the Process Plant Webinar Series: Part 1 – Improving Resource Knowledge
Current mining conditions are characterised by declining ore grades, complex mineralisation and a deeper search for valuable orebodies. This has significantly impacted the mineral processing stage of the mining life cycle, creating cost pressures and forcing miners and METS to innovate in pursuit of long-term success and sustainability.
This webinar series will explore the key technologies, innovative systems and unique solutions presented by Australian METS that are set to forge a more productive and efficient pathway forward in mineral processing. Throughout this five-part series, experts will provide an in-depth analysis of current and emerging challenges impacting the operation of process plants, along with discussing methods of combatting these to enable optimised processing from ore extraction to producing the final product.
Part 1 of this series will be on Improving Resource Knowledge to optimise operations. Generating greater information about the ore throughout the mining process is one of the most powerful tools available to mining companies. It allows for re-shaping and re-designing the mine and processing plan, creates greater efficiency and accuracy in ore sorting and has flow-on effects throughout the mineral processing phases.
This webinar will feature Australian METS developing cutting-edge technology to measure and generate data to provide greater visibility about the resource in the ground and in the process plant.
Topics covered by the expert speakers include:
- The importance of growing our knowledge of the orebody
- Methodologies and advanced technologies utilised in increasing resource knowledge
- Innovative ore sorting and material detection solutions
- Benefits of orebody knowledge for the mineral processing phase
- Case studies of greater resource knowledge in action
- Future technologies set to disrupt this space and mining as a whole
- Luke Keeney, General Manager Implementation, CRC ORE
- David Scoullar, CEO & Managing Director, Southern Innovation
- Mark Noppe, Corporate Consultant, SRK Consulting
Register for this webinar using the link at the top of the page. If you have forgotten your self-service portal login, contact Nicole.email@example.com
Other webinars in this series:
Part 2 – Plant Safety and Control: 3 July
Part 3 – Energy and Water Management: 16 August
Part 4 – Next Generation Processing: 11 September
Part 5 – The Optimised Plant in Action: 25 October
Date: 24 May 2018, 12:30 PM - 24 May 2018, 1:30 PM