Join over 500 METS Companies already in the Austmine Network
Austmine is the leading industry body for the Australian Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services sector. As a not for profit, industry body, we strive to deliver value and opportunities for our members, creating meaningful relationships, conversations and opportunities through our network of METS, Miners, Research and Education. With over 50 events per year, an online reach of over 50,000 mining industry contacts and partnerships with governments and leading associations, Austmine offers far-reaching influence and value for our members.
- Raise your company's profile and brand awareness within the wider mining industry
- Network with the key players in the mining and METS sectors
- Connect into the strategic conversations shaping the future in trends and technologies for your industry
- Increase your sales through stronger relationships, new connections and an increased participation in the mining industry
- Gain new skills for career and organisational success
- Stay on top of opportunities, insights and changing trends that can affect your business
Eligibility and Pricing
Our annual membership fees are determined by the annual revenue your company generates. The prices here do not include GST and also note that payments made by Amex credit card will incur a 1.8% surcharge.
As of 1st July 2017 our prices are:
|Less than $4.99M
|$990 + GST
|$5M to $99.99M
|$2050 + GST
|$100m - $499.99m
|$2500 + GST
|$3800 + GST
|Industry Leader and Partner
To be eligible for membership, applicants must be a registered business in Australia (i.e. have an ABN number), conduct, operate, provide or administer a business directly involved in the METS sector. Companies suitable for membership must also be considered by the Board, in its sole discretion, as likely to further the objects of Austmine.