We encourage Australian METS to participate in an International Mining Mission if they are:
- Seeking to break into a key export market
- Looking to grow their business in a foreign country further
- Undertaking initial market reconnaissance and want to learn about the local mining sector
- Experienced exporters who are aiming to build new connections and expand their presence
- Successful Australian businesses who have a local office and would like to send their in-market representative
Missions are generally comprised of a maximum of 12 attendees and have a busy agenda that runs from early on Monday to late Friday afternoon. Registration fees for Austmine members usually range between $2,500 - $4,000 + GST and cover costs of venue hire, catering for networking functions, ground transportation, Austrade and local partner fees and other direct expenses. The mission fee does not include international or domestic flights, accommodation and meals, travel insurance or VISA fees, if required.
Missions Terms and Conditions
For overseas travel make sure to take advantage of special member discounts through our Industry Partner Qatar Airways.