- Thursday May 4 2017, 6.45am (for 7.15am start) - 9.00am
- Crowne Plaza Adelaide, Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide SA 5000
Your people are a vital part of your business, with your workforce’s health and wellbeing having a direct impact on the success of your business. As part of the mining and resources sector your workforce is faced with a unique set of challenges and demands. Remote work, long shifts, high risk environments and separation from family mean workers are dealing with stresses far above the average 9 to 5 city job.
What affect does this have on your business productivity?
What can you do to support your workforce to deal with these challenges?
RESA’s Productivity Breakfast seminar will provide you with insight and examples of best practice from current industry projects, as well as introduce you to useful tools to support your workforce and position your business for success.
We will look at:
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast
- The challenges and demands faced by the mining and resources workforce
- Healthy mind, Healthy body
- The importance of well-being and engagement
- How to take a pro-active approach in supporting your workforce
Cost: $67.50 (inc GST) per person includes a sit-down hot breakfast, selection of toasted breads with preserves, fresh fruit platter, selection of juices, freshly brewed coffee and tea.