Austmine 2020 Innovation Mentoring Program - Applications Now Open
The Austmine 2020 Innovation Mentoring Program is now open for applications.
Innovation is critical to the Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) industry and will secure the sustainable future of mining. There is a need to foster individuals who truly embrace and champion innovation. In response to this need, Austmine has developed the Austmine Innovation Mentoring Program.
The program is designed to shape the numerous skills required for innovators to succeed in today’s fluid market environment. The mentoring sessions will guide participants’ general understanding of innovation, including ideation, strategy, commercialisation and implementation. Personal development, career enhancement and skills growth are the major goals of the program for participants and also for our mentors.
Confirmed Mentors for the 2020 Program Include:
- Chris Cornish, Manager Strategic Development, Downer
- Andrew Howie, Head of Asset Projects - OIympic Dam, BHP
- Tom Hunter, Director, Tom Hunter & Associates
- Andrew Scott, Principal Innovator, Symbiotic Innovations
- Christian Larsen, CEO, GlassTerra
- Jon Lorraine, Chair & Founder, Core Group
- David Pichanick, Global Markets Development & Innovation Manager, Austin Engineering
- Clytie Dangar, General Manager, Commercialisation, CRC ORE
For more information on the 2020 Innovation Mentoring Program, please visit http://www.austmine.com.au/Programs/austmine-innovation-mentoring-program.