Austmine Members - How do you Get the Most out of your Membership?
Here at Austmine we're always doing our best to add more value to our members, through new services, more events or additional networking opportunities with miners. We understand it might be difficult to keep on top of what you as a member should be doing to make sure you get as much value as possible from your membership with us. So to make your life easier, here's a list of the top 7 things you should absolutely do to get the most out of your partnership with Austmine:
- Make sure we have everyone relevant in your company included on our database (minimum info required is name, email and state). This ensures your company is invited to every complimentary CEO Leadership event we run in each state, plus the networking events with senior miners, and of course ensures they receive the weekly newsletter packed with information and presentations. Not sure who we currently have? Email Megan Edwards to clarify.
- Take the time to create an industry Q&A with us. This is a content piece that we help you write and edit, we publish for you and we promote out on your behalf through social media and a variety of media partners. This is included in your Austmine membership and is a fantastic opportunity for additional online branding and presence. See an example here and email Megan Edwards to set this up.
- Connect with us on Social Media so you keep up to date with any news, events or information we're sharing. This also helps us promote you. We're active on our Linkedin company page, on Twitter, on Facebook and encourage you to actively participate in the discussion through our Linkedin Group which is rapidly growing.
- Make sure your online directory entry is up to date! We receive over 6500 visitors a month to our website, so if your company isn't on there, you're missing out on a valuable branding and SEO opportunity. We're going to be upgrading our online directory in the next 6 months, making it an even better vehicle for promoting our members, so definitely ensure you're on there ready for the launch! To receive the company log ins, email us now.
- Send us your case studies, whitepapers, reports etc. We will share this out on your behalf, either through our website, newsletter or social media channels. Email any good content through to Megan Edwards.
- Keep an eye on upcoming webinars and if you have expertise in any of the areas covered, ask to speak on it! This is a great branding and thought leadership opportunity, plus a chance to contribute to your industry's growth and sustainability.
- Where possible - participate in our events! We are constantly working hard to get you exciting industry speakers to share insights into projects, supply opportunities or technology strategies, so make sure you engage with us at these.