Smart Mining Networking Event Review: Brad Neilson, President Hard Rock Mining, Komatsu
Austmine was delighted to welcome Brad Neilson, President Hard Rock Mining at Komatsu to our recent Smart Mining Networking Event in Wollongong.
Brad delivered an insightful presentation to the audience of METS businesses, discussing:
- The strategic acquisition of Joy Global by Komatsu to create a full-service offering
- Future trends guiding Komatsu's research and development
- Collaborative and incremental innovation to eliminate diesel underground
- Disruptive innovation of the Dynacut technology
- The need to transform the current transactional relationship between miners and METS into partnerships
This review is only open to Austmine members. Login to the self - service portal to view it.
(Click on the new content section)
I don't have my login details
The next NSW Smart Mining networking event takes place on 20 September in Sydney and features Paul Flynn, CEO & MD, Whitehaven Coal.