VIZIYA offers maintenance process health check
An exciting new service from VIZIYA Australia offers a customised health check of your systems that will deliver world-class maintenance management, tailored to your business.
A consultant with 20+ years expertise in the design and implementation of maintenance business improvement strategies will work onsite with your team in a three-step process:
1. Situational Analysis: A review of your existing maintenance management practice will identify any opportunity for improvement, and/or training requirements.
2. Action Plan: your organisation will receive recommendations that will achieve new standards of asset reliability, utilisation of your teams and simultaneously minimise maintenance costs for your business. The analysis also aligns your maintenance systems with the functions of VIZIYA, so you achieve maximum benefit from your EAM.
3. Implementation: You have the option to implement the recommendations using your in-house team with minimal engagement from VIZIYA, or Mike will lead your team through the transition project.
VIZIYA Health Check Service Covers:
- Business Strategy: a review of projects and operational objectives
- Maintenance planning, scheduling and materials management
- Failure investigation analysis
- VIZIYA Product usage & training
The Health Check Service Focus:
- Asset reliability and integrity improvement
- Minimised maintenance costs
- Optimisation of work execution
- Standardised processes across multiple sites
- Improved utilisation & ROI on EAM/CMMS
For more information on this service, check out the VIZIYA website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org