Webinar Recording: Cash Flow Management - Managing your Business in Difficult Times
This is a unique and challenging time for business with ever changing scenarios and information. To assist SMEs in this environment Austmine has partnered with the Federal Government’s Entrepreneurs’ Programme to bring together practical suggestions for business continuity and managing through uncertainty with a webinar series “Managing Your Business In Difficult Times”.
Part 1 of our series focused on Cash Flow Management.
- The importance of cash flow management in a challenging business environment
- The basics in cash flow management and key tips for success
- Government grants and support programs available for SMEs
- Appropriate timing for accessing grants in different scenarios
- Best practice for solidifying financial relationships
- Specific information regarding assistance for exporters
- Thomas Birch, Director, KPMG
- Adam Pearce, Associate Director, Export Finance Australia
- Steve Elliott, Head of Business Banking WA/SA, Macquarie Bank
Contact email@example.com for the password
DOWNLOAD WEBINAR SLIDES