METS Tech Talk Webinar Recording: People are Paramount - New Solutions to Optimise the Workforce
Austmine's second Tech Talk focused on 'People are Paramount - New Solutions to Optimise the Workforce.'
This session featured six cutting-edge METS companies who are offering emerging technologies and unique solutions for improving workforce management, boosting employee engagement and increasing human visibility on the mine site.
- James Huemmer, Principal, Shiftwork Solutions - Rostering Through a Crisis
- Matthew Whyatt, Partner Development Manager, Intov8 - Full Visibility for All
- Phil Purdy, Product and Solutions Architect, Insitu Pacific - Workflow Planning for the Modern Mine Site
- George McCullough, Director of Strategy, Interlate - Keep it Together
- Peter Emmett, Regional Manager WA, Dynamiq - EMQNet - Web Based Crisis Management Solution
- Bill McKeague, Product Manager, Mipac - TCard - Task Management for 24x7 Industrial Operations
VIEW RECORDING (Contact email@example.com for the password)
Part 1: What Lies Beneath - The Latest in Exploration