Webinar Recording - Tech Talk: A Strong Global Citizen - Minimising Mining's Footprint
VIEW RECORDING | EMAIL AUSTMINE FOR PASSWORD | DOWNLOAD SLIDES
Austmine's fourth METS Tech Talk focused on A Strong Global Citizen - Minimising Mining's Footprint.
The webinar featured five METS organisations who discussed the latest innovations and emerging technologies for promoting sustainability in mining and improving environmental outcomes.
- Justin Bain, CEO, 3ME Technology - Driving the rEVolution into the METS Sector
- Steve Durkin, Managing Director, Safescape - The Safest Way to Reduce Stripping Ratio
- Colin McVie, Manager Define (Corporate Consulting), Mining Plus - Minimising Mining's Footprint - Get it Right the First Time
- Craig Bradley, Senior Manager, Business Transformation, Dassault Systemes - Shaping the Sustainable Mine of the Future
- Dush Wimal, General Manager, Weather Intelligence - Proactive Dust Risk Management
VIEW RECORDING | EMAIL AUSTMINE FOR PASSWORD | DOWNLOAD
Part 1: What Lies Beneath - The Latest in Exploration
Part 2: People are Paramount - New Solutions to Optimise the Workforce
Part 3: Operating with a Crystal Ball - Predicting Future Failures