Webinar Recording: How Can Companies of All Sizes Embrace Diversity?
The recording for part 2 in our Diversity and Inclusion webinar series is now available.
Diversity and inclusion are principles that help foster innovative and adaptive mindsets that allow businesses to prosper in today's age. With many mining companies are now considering suppliers’ workforce diversity in making final selections with contracts, there is a need to discuss what diversity and inclusion look like and how can solutions be implemented.
Gaston Carrion, Global HR Transformation Lead, Accenture
Magdalena Ball, Research Support Lead, Orica
- Andrew Haslock, Chief Legal Counsel for Asia-Pacific, Motorola Solutions
- Understanding divserity and inclusion in relation to your organisation
- Strategies to ensure diversity and inclusion programs are successful in companies of all sizes
- How leaders can promote these principles and the benefits of doing so
- First-hand stories of successes and mistakes to better understand how to improve moving forward
Please note, in the recording Gaston Carrion, Global HR Transformation Lead, Accenture mentions a video on awareness, which you can access here.
Watch the webinar recording here.
Download the slides here.
Part 3 of Diversity and Inclusion webinar series
Webinar 3 - How can the industry work together to increase diversity and inclusion?