Webinar Recording: How can the Industry Work Together to Increase Diversity and Inclusion?
The recording is now available for part 3 of Austmine's Diversity & Inclusion Series.
Diversity and Inclusion are principles that play an important role in the Australian METS sector. Experts helped identified what it means for companies to embraces diversity and inclusion and the benefits of doing so.
- Magdalena Ball, Research Support Lead, Orica
- Alison Price, Managing Director, SoilCyclers
- Justin Strharsky, Director, Unearthed
- Why it is important for the mining and METS sector to drive change?
- Looking at other industries – how have they tackled this challenge?
- Connecting education with industry to increase diversity in our sector.
- Existing programs – what can METS companies already leverage?
- How can we collectively tackle this challenge moving forward?