Webinar Recording: Mining's Next Horizon Part 4 - Getting Ahead in the Digital Age of Mining
Austmine recently hosted a webinar on Getting Ahead in the Digital Age of Mining, part 4 of our series on Mining's Next Horizon. This sought to provide a view of the current digital landscape, a vision of where it is moving in the future and how mining organisations can harness digital transformation for value.
The recording is now available to view here along with the presentation slides.
The webinar explored:
- Technological waves transforming industries around the world
- The pathway to generating value from digitisation
- The lack of value at scale achieved so far and how this can be changed
- Specific examples of digital implemented on site and the performance gains from this
- Artificial intelligence and how it is being implemented in the mining industry
Our expert speakers were:
- George Long, Digital Mining Lead, Accenture
- Roy Pater, VP Marketing & Sales, Mineware
- Sam Oliver, Senior Applications Engineer, MathWorks Australia
Register for Part 5 - Connectivity - Enabling Mining's Digital Revolution
VIEW SLIDES BELOW