Webinar Recording: Transforming Culture to Foster Innovation
Part 3 of Austmine's Mining's Next Horizon series featured an insightful discussion on Transforming Culture to Foster Innovation in the mining industry.
Leading global organisations foster cultures that are fluid and adaptive, with the shared belief that adopting and creating innovation is everyone’s responsibility. But how do we manifest this culture in our organisations?
This webinar explores:
- Defining culture and innovation and what they mean to the mining industry
- Strategies and tools to analyse an organisation's culture
- The major bottlenecks and areas of improvement for implementation of innovation in the mining industry
- A case study example and discussion of BHP's adoption of drafting software from IT start-up REDEYE Apps
- Q&A session surrounding the impact of millennials, the success of innovation teams and mining's struggle to change traditional practices.
- Pieter Lottering, Integrated Operations Specialist, Global iO
- Danielle Dendle, Specialist Project Control for Major Shutdowns, BHP
- Alex Urquhart, Engineer & Engagement Manager, REDEYE Apps
- Kate Hobbs, Director & Principal Consultant, Hobbs Consulting Group
VIEW THE RECORDING HERE
DOWNLOAD THE SLIDES