Thrive in an age of digital, automation and robotics
Leaders of METS companies need to adapt to Industry 4.0, an evolving workforce and the changing nature of work itself. Workforce 2025 is a learning event for METS company leaders and executives to improve their position, gain confidence, direction and practical next steps about the future of work.
Attendees will leave armed with new perspectives, an aligned strategic direction and practical next steps to address and respond to the changing workforce and increasingly digital nature of work in their organisation.
• How do you ensure you keep your best talent and
safeguard your IP?
• Are you making the most of your digital opportunities?
• What are you going to do about the changing nature of work?
• What will your workforce look like in 2025?
• What will it take to ensure your business thrives in the
future of work?
Who should attend?
This event is designed for CEOs, CIOs, Directors, General Managers, HR Leaders and their executive teams.
David and Gavin Yeates
8:45am - 5pm (local time)
26 February 2019
27 February 2019
18 March 2019
25 March 2019
1 April 2019
3 April 2019
8 April 2019
9 April 2019
10 April 2019
12 April 2019
3 May 2019
6 May 2019