Condition monitoring and parameter measurement in railroad systems
Open Innovation in Mining Program EXPANDE invites you to prequalify for
a new Challenge of the company CODELCO, El Teniente Division,
"Condition monitoring and parameter measurement in railroad systems"
participate, follow this link https://fch.brightidea.com/COD102020MonitoreodecondicionesparaFFCC ,
register and upload the requested information in the enclosed sheet
until September 15, at 16:00 hrs (UTC/GMT-4 Hours).
status of your proposal can be viewed in the Challenge page https://fch.brightidea.com/COD102020MonitoreodecondicionesparaFFCC "Proposals" section.
learn more about the Expande Program, you can access our website https://expandemineria.cl/en/about-expande/
Objectives of this prospection
Identify technological solutions for monitoring conditions associated with key variables and parameters for the different components of railway systems (rails, wheels, trains, cars, pantographs, etc.), specifically, for online and real-time measurement of temperature, weight, profiles, thicknesses, wear, noise, vibration and others that allow replacing manual monitoring and supporting maintenance management.
Technological Solutions requirements
The proposed technological solution must consider the following conditions:
- Generation and delivery of information during equipment operation, minimizing workshop inspections.
- Software / Hardware solution integrated in technology.
- Compatibility with existing data acquisition systems in Codelco DET.
- Wireless technologies (desirable).
- Low maintenance and low operating costs.
- Training programs.
- Minimum labour for its implementation, operation and maintenance.
- Minimal operational interference.
- Comply with Codelco DET security standards.