Webinar Recording: BHP Open Innovation Challenges in Chile
Austmine, Expande and BHP recently held a webinar to discuss how businesses can get involved in providing solutions to BHP's challenges at their operations in Chile.
As part of the Expande Open Innovation Program, BHP has released a range of challenges to the market that require collaborative, Technologically advanced solutions. This provides an opportunity for Australian METS to utilise their world-class mining expertise, engage with BHP and expand their business internationally.
This webinar documented the steps for Australian companies in getting involved and the requirements of the program.
- Expande and BHP's Challenge Process in Chile and the lessons learnt to date;
- The Expande Open Innovation Program: scope, structure, success stories and opportunities;
- Current challenges in the market, timelines and next steps;
- Responding to challenges: registration, information sessions, solution submission, interactive workshops and trial projects.
- Andres Mitnik, Business Director, Expande (Chile)
- Maria Jose Araneda, Principal Supply Innovation, Minerals America, BHP (Chile)
- Robert Trzebski, COO, Austmine
DOWNLOAD WEBINAR RECORDING
For more information about open innovation challenges see the supply opportunities here.
For more information about Expande see their website.