Event date: 4 Mar 2020, 10:00 AM - 4 Mar 2020, 11:30 AM Export event
Event Location: AIMWA, 76 Birkdale Road, Floreat, Western Australia
Advisory Board Essentials: For Owners, Executives & Directors
About this Event
The Advisory Board Essentials Program is tailored for Business Owners, Executives and Directors who want to gain access to the latest knowledge and research to accelerate their strategy.
This highly interactive program guides you through an exploration of the value of Advisory Boards and practical steps you can take to implement an Advisory Board.
Craig Hook, Certified Advisory Board Chair and Director of Strategic Intent Consulting, will lead the board room discussion. He will be joined in conversation by Louise Broekman, Founder and CEO of the Advisory Board Centre.
You will explore:
- Research on critical moments when business Owners & Executives need to make tough decisions.
- Different Governance and Board structures to protect asset value and steer growth conversations.
- Techniques on how to identify advisors for the right purpose.
- Conversations and research on the alternative ways businesses engage advisors.
- Explore the importance of best practice foundations to your advisory structures.
The Advisory Board Essentials program is held in a round table format with numbers strictly limited to ensure a high standard of engagement. You will have the opportunity to network with other businesses and leaders.
Please follow this link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/advisory-board-essentials-perth-tickets-94333723707
Date: Wednesday 4 March
Time: 10.00 - 11.30am
Location: AIMWA, 76 Birkdale Road, Floreat, Western Australia
Cost: Free, but registration is essential