Event date: 27 Aug 2018, 9:00 AM - 27 Aug 2018, 5:00 PM Export event
Event Location: Brisbane - United Services Club
Comminution workshop in Brisbane
METS company The Coalition for Energy Efficient Comminution (CEEC) is hosting five workshops across Australia for METS and mining companies keen to drive improvements in mining, particularly around minerals processing and comminution.
The workshops are funded under the first tranche of the METS Ignited Collaborative Project Awards.
The Brisbane workshop will be held next Monday, 27 August 2018 at the United Services Club, 183 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Ben Adair, CRC ORE - Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Amy Lamb, MMG - Group Head of Metallurgy
- Dr Mary Stewart, Energetics - Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director
- Dirk Baas, PanAust - Senior Advisor Process Control
- Prof Neville Plint, UQ Sustainable Minerals Institute - Director.
View the program. Registrations close tomorrow, so don't delay.
Contact CEEC for a METS start-ups discount. More about CEEC