Efic - State Briefings for SMEs
You are invited to the annual Efic SME briefing in your city. Michael Pascoe, one of Australia’s leading financial commentators, will lead a panel discussion with several business owners who are at different stages of their company’s growth. Through sharing their experiences, you’ll learn how these business owners:
- Managed the challenges and obstacles they faced each day
- Made time to work on their business while also working in it
- Identify and manage risk
- Found the finance needed to take advantage of growth opportunities
- Decided on the right export markets for their business
- Learnt from the mistakes they made along the way
You’ll also hear from Andrew Hunter, Efic’s Managing Director, who will update you on some recent changes that allow Efic to support even more SMEs, whether they export directly, are involved in global supply chains or are looking to establish operations overseas. Then a local prominent business owner will share their story of success, the good, the bad and the ugly. How they moved from humble beginnings to the successful company they are today. Keynote speakers:
- Terry Stinson, Orbital (Perth)
- Caroline Creswell, Carman’s (Melbourne)
- Sean Ashby, aussieBum (Sydney)
- Matthew Michalewicz, Entrepreneur (Adelaide)
- Peter McDonald, Capilano Honey (Brisbane).
Register now, as places are limited.
We hope that you’re able to attend this Efic SME briefing – if you’re currently exporting, part of a global supply chain or looking to establish business operations overseas, then it’s one you definitely shouldn’t miss.
Perth: Duxton Hotel, Tuesday 17 March 7:15am - 9:00am
Melbourne: Crown Towers, Wednesday 18 March 7:15am - 9:00am
Sydney: Amora Hotel Jamison, Thursday 19 March 7:15am - 9:00am
Adelaide: Convention Centre, Monday 23 March 12:15pm - 2:00pm
Brisbane: Convention Centre, Wednesday 25 March 7:15am - 9:00am