Field Service Management 2015: Australasia’s Leading Summit for Field Service & Workforce Mobility
Enhancing Mobile Workforce Management to Achieve Operational Productivity and Cost Effectiveness
The 7th Annual Field Service Management Summit is Australasia’s most established event for field service management and field force automation. Each year the event brings together senior-level professionals from across Australia and overseas to discuss the latest developments infield service management, workforce automation, asset management, dispatch management, general enterprise mobility and mobile computing to achieve higher workforce mobility and productivity, effective field force automation, advanced scheduling and automated workforce management with effective mobile workforce solutions.
The Field Service Management Summit has firmly secured its place on the utilities, break-fix and service industry’s calendar, highlighting how important this area is to businesses – and how important the discussions are for the continual improvement of field services and workforce mobility.
What’s New for FSM Summit 2015?
The 7th Annual Field Service Management Summit will feature:
You can check out the speaker panel and full agenda on the event website: www.fsmaustralia.com.au
- Plenary Sessions with international keynote speakers and case studies on how to drive efficiency gains and costs savings with effective field service management
- Exclusive VIP Discussion Evening (invitation only)
- Identifying best practice in FSM design
- Building effective mobility strategies with the latest technology and devices
- Implementing effective scheduling and GPS and GIS systems
- Improving enterprise asset management
- Planning and delivery of long duration mobility projects
- Developing, integration and deploying FSM solutions across multiple geographical sites
- Interactive workshop sessions to discuss key challenges in smaller groups of the overall delegation