Indian Mining Sector - Opportunities and Challenges: Live Video Conference
About this seminar
As the Indian Government continues to drive economic growth and development, the country’s resources and energy sector is undergoing domestic reform to increase productivity and efficiency in a safe and sustainable way.
Australian companies have the experience and expertise to provide the technological solutions required, and recent regulatory changes are creating specific business opportunities, along with a more transparent business environment.
For example, the allocation of coal block allotments and iron ore is now occurring in an open competitive auction process, leading to changes in ownership, and new pressure to develop these assets.
Austrade has identified particularly strong opportunities for METS companies targeting Mine Developer and Operators (MDOs) and mine owners, both private and government owned PSUs (public sector undertakings).
Join Austrade to learn more about these opportunities, along with ways to manage the challenges of doing business with India.
Why should you attend this video conference?
- Learn about the recent changes to the mining sector in India and their likely impact for METS suppliers.
- Receive information on industry trends and opportunities in India.
- Gain insight into what local customers are currently seeking.
- Understand the realities of exporting to this market.
- Update on Austrade activities for METS clients in India for 2015/16
Who should attend?
Australian businesses in:
- Mining equipment and technologies
- Mining software and specialised technologies
- Mining services
- Contract miners interested in MDO opportunities
Location: Austrade offices
Cost: No charge
Date: Wednesday 15 April 2015
- ADELAIDE (2.00pm - 3.00pm)
- BRISBANE (2.30pm - 3.30pm)
- MELBOURNE (2.30pm - 3.30pm)
- PERTH (12.30pm - 1.30pm)
- SYDNEY (2.30pm - 3.30pm)