Event date: 10 Dec 2019, 8:30 AM - 10 Dec 2019, 3:00 PM Export event
Event Location: Mawby Theatre, Melbourne Business School, 200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria
Integrity Operating Windows Seminar
On a regular basis, large amounts of time and resources are spent on inspections to maintain plant integrity. IOWs can assist you with identifying and assessing components’ susceptibility to failure, conducting surveillance of key damage control parameters and monitoring critical escalation prevention systems.
Our speakers are specialists in the fields of pressure equipment integrity management, corrosion, process safety and inspection methods. Our practical experience of implementing IOWs includes:
- Defining the asset and identifying the drivers of damage.
- Understanding the operating regime of the facility for all modes of operation (i.e. start-up, shutdown and recycle).
- Establishing and implementing IOWs and their relevant parameters.
- Developing the relevant documentation.
- Initiating training and conducting reviews.
Leveraging their expertise and their own case studies you will learn how to:
- Minimise unplanned down time and shorten planned shutdowns;
- Enhance profitability by eliminating cost and improving reliability;
- Reduce risk and meet regulatory obligations; and
- Establish requirements for a business case to support implementing IOWs.
Join us to learn how IOWs are the best practice frontier for improving process safety, asset monitoring and inspections.
Date: Tuesday 10th December 2019
Time: 8.30am - 3.00pm
Location: Mawby Theatre, Melbourne Business School, 200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria
Cost: $495.00 (incl. GST)
CPD Points: 5
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INVITE
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.