Managing International Freight Costs - Free Interactive Workshops
Understanding and managing freight and logistics costs are critical to enhancing competitiveness in global markets and increasing your profitability.
A joint study by the Manufacturing Excellence Taskforce of Australia (META) and the Export Council of Australia (ECA) in 2014 identified most Australian exporters had little or no knowledge about the breakdown of costs passed onto them by their freight forwarders and customs agents. Similarly, the 2014 Australian International Business Survey (AIBS) found that 63 per cent of respondents nominated transport and freight costs as critical factors that hindered their international competitiveness.
Join us for an interactive panel discussion featuring freight & logistics experts to learn how to increase international freight efficiencies, manage costs and improve overall profitability.
Who should attend?
New and existing exporters and importers
For more information, please download the PDF here.
- Brisbane: Monday 20 July 2015 from 12.00pm to 02.00pm
- Canberra: Wednesday 22 July 2015 from 8.00am to 10.00am
- Sydney: Thursday 23 July 2015 from 7.00am to 09.00am
- Melbourne: Friday 24 July 2015 from 8.00am to 10.00am
- Perth: Tuesday 18 August 2015 from 8.00am to 10.00am
- Adelaide: Wednesday 19 August 2015 from 8.00am to 10.00am