‘Effective long term planning can enhance the value of a minerals business by 5 – 35% or significantly more.’
The seminar details an optimisation methodology that involves 10 distinct mechanisms, which when applied simultaneously can produce counter intuitive results that challenge conventional thinking on how to run a mining and mineral processing business.
Gain the Latest Insights in Business Planning
• Releasing value through better planning decisions
• Exploring the latest developments in optimisation for the mining industry
• Simultaneously optimising the whole value chain: mining, mineral processing, logistics, production and capital
• Incorporating sustainability considerations: social, political & environmental
• Planning and optimisation with geological uncertainty and volatile metal markets
• Operational and cost modelling techniques for optimisation
• Theory of constraints for mining
• Implementing an effective planning process
Presenter - Gerald Whittle, Managing Director of Whittle Consulting
Gerald has more than 30 years of experience in business planning, analysis and change management in a range of industries in Australia and internationally. As Managing Director of Whittle Consulting (specialists in business optimisation for the mining industry) for the past 14 years, Gerald handles optimisation project management, optimisation strategies and model design, business analysis and management reporting/presentations. Some major clients include Xstrata, BHP Billiton, Newcrest, AngloGold Ashanti, Gold Fields, Ivanhoe Mines, Ma’aden Gold, Anglo American covering a range of commodities including Nickel, Copper, Gold, Lead, Zinc, Coal, Iron Ore and Bauxite. Bringing together important lessons learnt in other industries, including activity based costing and the theory of constraints, Gerald brings new light to the peculiar challenges of business planning and optimisation for the minerals industry.
Click here for more information about the seminar.
Contact: Stephanie Jones, Marketing Manager, Whittle Consulting +61 3 9898 1755 firstname.lastname@example.org