Event date: 16 Aug 2019, 8:00 AM - 16 Aug 2019, 4:00 PM Export event
Event Location: UOW Innovation Campus
Participation in Major Projects
When significant projects, such as the Port Kembla Gas Terminal (PKGT) arise in Illawarra, they are led by large Principal Contractors. Many local businesses have the technical capability to support such projects, but may lack in their ability to present their offerings in the correct way or to stand-out.
This workshop aims to deliver the knowledge and the steps required for local companies to be well prepared and keep work local.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Give confidence to local SME’s to bid;
- Help to Understand real tender needs;
- Provide a framework to meet compliance needs;
- Teach participants to present compelling value proposals;
- Help participants tailor offerings and the value delivered;
- Enhance presentation and negotitaion skills;
- Guidance on how to transfer from Bid to project delivery.
For more information on this workshop, please contact Ross Carter on 0411 521 162.
16 AUGUST 2019
Wollongong University, ‘SmartSpace Training Room’
Innovation Campus, Squires Way, Level 1, The Central Building
Scarp Vantage Consulting