Event date: 19 Nov 2019, 8:00 AM - 19 Nov 2019, 12:30 PM Export event
Process IQ Technical Seminar in Johannesburg
Process IQ's Johannesburg Technical Seminar will take place the week after MEI Flotation ’19, where Process IQ will be exhibiting.
Join them for a complimentary breakfast and morning of valued discussion around optimising minerals processing performance and how utilising real-time measurement and modelling, advanced process control with the latest IIoT technology can help improve throughput, recovery and efficiency.
The preliminary topics include:
- Process IQ - Our Approach to Process Optimisation
- Orway IQ regional launch
- Advanced Process Control
- PIQ VIP - Value Invention Platform
- Mill Vibration Analysis with MillSlicer technology
- Ultrasonic Denisty Measurements
- Optimisation Leach performance: Gold Leach Kinetics using O2 Demand, DO/CN Ratio and RN Number
Date: Tuesday 19th November 2019
Time: 8.00am - 12.30pm (Registration from 7.30am)
Please note there are limited spaces.
For more information, please click here.
To register, please email Paula Cairns at paula@processIQ.com.au.