Event date: 11 Sep 2019, 8:00 AM - 12 Sep 2019, 4:30 PM Export event
Event Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel - 99 Adelaide Terrace, Perth
Whittle Consulting Integrated Strategic Planning Seminar - Perth, 11 - 12 September 2019
Whittle Consulting are hosting a 2 day Seminar comprehensively explains the philosophy and methodology behind Whittle Integrated Strategic Planning. It includes an explanation of the processes involved and the benefits derived from developing a Whittle Enterprise Optimisation model.
Effective long term planning can enhance the value of a minerals business from 5% – 35%, and in many cases substantially more. The seminar explains the 10 distinct Steps in a Whittle Enterprise Optimisation model including: pit/underground, phases, mine schedule, cut-off, stockpiles, blend, processing, product mix and specification, logistics and capital. When applied simultaneously these Steps produce extraordinary results. Important new techniques and concepts for the mining industry are also explored. These theories include Activity Based Costing (ABC) and Theory of Constraints (TOC). The end result is a powerful analytical approach to decision making across all aspects of a mining operation or project.
Introducing insights that are sometimes counter intuitive, Gerald Whittle’s engaging and challenging workshop will:
- Introduce you to the Integrated Strategic Planning process
- Provide refreshing insights into how mining companies generate cash, and why they so often fail to do so
- Describe in detail the simultaneous optimisation of the whole value chain: mining, mineral processing, logistics, production and capital
- Explain planning and optimisation with geological uncertainty and volatile metal markets
- Operational and cost modelling techniques for optimisation
- Theory of constraints for mining
- Implementing an effective planning process
- Provide examples of how the process is being used around the world and the results being achieved.
For more information and to register for the seminar, please visit Whittle Consulting.