Austmine 30th Anniversary Survey Results - What Else Could METS Stand For?
Austmine is celebrating our 30th anniversary in November 2019 and it is fantastic to see our members undertaking this journey with us. We are fortunate to be in a position to promote, advocate and support the world-leading Australian Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) sector.
As part of our 30th anniversary campaign, we recently surveyed our members about the achievements of the METS sector and what's in store for the future. For their responses we drew two lucky members, Stuart Sneyd - Outotec and Chris Chappell - DGI Trading, from a hat and they have won delegate passes to the Austmine 2019 Conference & Exhibition.
In our survey we asked what the acronym METS could stand for, apart from Mining Equpment, Technology and Services. We thought we would share some of these responses with you, given that they highlight the creativity (and perhaps the unique humour) of the great individuals who make up our sector. See the pick of the bunch below!
What Else Could METS Stand For?
- Mining Engineers Cannot Spell
- Mining Excellence Towards Sustainablility
- Minuscule Extravagant Train Stop
- Major Export Trade Suppliers
- Making Everyone Take Surveys
- Mining Experts Talking Shop
- Mining Education and Training Solutions
- Microwave Energy Transport System
- METS II STEM
- Mining Enhancement Thinktank Society
- Member+Events+Training=Sales - Become a member, attend events, listen/learn/train and the result for you is increased sales!
- Mums Eggplant Tagine Surprise
- Most Energetic Trend Setter
- My Earwax Tastes Salty
- Memorise Every Techo Song
- Mining Excellence, Technology & Strategy
- Mums, Engineers, Tradies, Stars
- Magnifying Efficiency to Target Sustainability
- Managing Evil Toddler Stampedes
- More Energy Through Sharing
- Mining's Exhausted The Spreadsheet
- Making Excellent Technology Solutions
- Making Equipment Totally Safe
- Making Everyone Tech Savvy
- More Engaged Mining Suppliers
Think you have a good suggestion as well? Contact email@example.com to join the conversation!