Austmine's CEO Chris Gibbs Stewart Appears on Future Clicks Podcast
Austmine's CEO, Chris Gibbs Stewart, recently appeared on the Future Clicks Podcast Episode 2: Industry Innovators.
Future Clicks is a podcast focusing on the future of Australian industries, produced by the Australian Government’s Industry Growth Centres Initiative.
The series focuses on:
- Fresh opportunities facing Australian businesses
- Workplace skills of the future
- Pioneering industries and industry pioneers
- Why going global is more achievable than ever
In this episode, Chris discusses:
- New skills required for the mining industry and METS sector
- The pace of change in mining and digital disruption
- Long-term drivers of mining industry innovation
- Austmine's METS Career Pathway Program and its role in bringing new skills to the METS sector
- Innovation focused on customer needs and problems
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE